Belvedere Dental Clinic is committed to protecting your health and safety through Covid-19.
Following the “Return to Practice Protocols for Dental Practices on PEI” established by the Dental Association of PEI and the Dental Council of PEI in accordance with the Canadian Dental Association and the Chief Health Officer of PEI, we are happy to share that we are now reopen.
We have instituted several changes to procedures and protocols within the office that are meant for your protection and ours. As this public health crisis continues to change, we will continue to follow the province of PEI and the DCPEI’s recommendations.
- You will need to answer pre-screening questions prior to coming to the office as well as at time of appointment.
- We ask patients to use their vehicles as a waiting room and to call upon arrival.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers on all our Receptions Desks.
- We have hand sanitizer stations throughout our offices.
- We have implemented social distancing measures; for example, limiting chairs in waiting room.
- All staff are wearing proper PPE designated for each dental procedure; may include masks, eye protection/face shields, gowns and gloves.
Due to the current mandate, as a dental office we will respect the 2-meter physical distance requirement. In some situations, this isn't possible. For this reason, we rely on the evidence of wearing a mask to reduce the spread of Covid-19. As masks are in limited supply, we are asking that patients please BRING A MASK with them and wear it in the office until you arrive in the exam room.
We look forward to continuing to provide excellent care in a safe and welcoming environment.
Please call 902-566-4526, 902-566-5199 or 902-894-7326 for any inquiries.